Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Any format is accepted for the initial submission. However,once the paper is accepted, the text should adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Ensure that the paper is blinded (no author names, affiliations, and any other identifying items that will identify the authors). Papers that are not blinded will be RETURNED to the authors.
- Provide a separate document for a title page where it contains the title of the paper and all authors' information (author names, corresponding author, email addresses, address of the corresponding author).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOI for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Each submission should contain no more than five figures and five tables.
- Include the following declarations before the Reference sections: Conflict of Interest, Informed Consent, and Ethics Approval.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.